The Just Recruitment Group is seeking a Logistics Co-ordinator to respond and support standard and non-standard procedures reporting to the Logistic Manager.
Job Role :
The responsibilities as Logistic Co-coordinator are:
• Daily and weekly planning on outbound deliveries with accurate performance. Goal – to meet highest customer expectations.
• Coordination with Supply chain and customers to ensure on-time deliveries.
• Daily verification of inbound sampling and GRN ensuring that KPIs re met.
• Oversee and ensure that Logistics Administrator completes his/her tasks on daily basis, such as timely distribution of customer’s documentation.
• Input into all inbound and outbound improvement projects.
• Proactively identifying and assessing risk.
• Analysing data and generally offering help and guidance.
• Ensuring all inbound/outbound shipments are booked accordingly following the correct procedure.
• Schedule and receive appointments for shipments.
• Monitor TTF report and identify improvements to the process to improve compliance with EU GDP.
• Daily and monthly reports, update of all shipments entering data into system and spreadsheets
• Maintain professional relationships with freight forwarders
• Troubleshooting basic problems and liaises within own and other departments to resolve issues
• Support continuous improvement proves and ensure successful implementation of agree changes.
• Provide alternate solutions where technical constraints impede the business process.
• Has a basic technical expertise and specialist skills, provides advice and support to others within the company.
• Troubleshoots basic problems and liaises within own and other departments to resolve issues.
• Supports continuous improvement process and ensures successful implementation of agreed changes.
• Identifies training and development needs and schedules in to meet immediate needs.
• Has up to date knowledge of regulatory, legal and HSE & GDP requirements relevant to their function.
• Promotes teamwork, motivates, coaches and supports others.
• Ensures that H/S and GDP is followed at all times.
• Will be assigned to tasks requiring a reasonable level of competence and skill where appropriate completion will result in effective and safe operations on site.
• Works within established processes and procedures with the freedom to use reasonable initiative within these.
• Excellent communication skills. ‘Good Telephone manner’.
• Communicates issues to other departments, and line manager as appropriate.
• Assists in attaining departmental targets.
• Good knowledge of Pharmanet, SAP & Microsoft Office.
• Experience of working within a busy time sensitive environment, working under pressure whilst effectively prioritising workloads.
• Good knowledge of GDP guidelines.
• Ability to create accurate reports in Excel.
• Stock management skills.
• To be organised and logical, willing to adapt quickly to changing policies and procedures.
• To be able to work as part of a team in a fast paced and pressured environment, communicating effectively with both colleagues and clients and following verbal and written instructions.
• To be able to efficiently solve problems relating to sales, finance and transportation of goods in locations both national and overseas.