The Just Recruitment Group is currently seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and talented Maintenance Engineer to join a large, global manufacturer based at their site in Sudbury, Suffolk.
Hours of work are 40 hours per week (08:00am-16:30pm) with overtime as required to support production demand.
• Leading preventative and reactive mechanical maintenance to support Operations
• Assisting electrical support and associated work to support Operations
• Responsible for leading infrastructure maintenance and upgrades
• Provide support to the contractor coordinator dealing with external contractors and associated permitting systems
• Provide support for Project Lead assisting with identifying potential suppliers and equipment, liaising with companies through to installation and commissioning stage
• Provide support required to maintain engineering side of SAP with regards to PPM scheduling, PPM job sheets, tracking breakdowns and keeping equipment infrastructure up to date
• Responsible for ensuring continuous site improvements are achieved in line with lean manufacturing principles e.g. 5S
• Ensure site engineering documentation and associated training is kept up to date in line with site procedures
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Advance modern apprenticeship, BTEC Level 3 in engineering or HNC in Engineering, or equivalent
• 17th (current) edition wiring regulations certification preferred
• IPAF access license 3a and 3b qualification preferred
• PASMA tower qualification preferred
• Experience working in a busy manufacturing environment
• Experience in change management and driving continuous improvement
• Ability to understand and manage Engineering SAP system
• Ability to understand and use procurement purchasing system
• Ability to respond and react quickly to changing production demands.
To discuss this opportunity, please contact Lisa Cleverley at the Just Recruitment Group - Sudbury office.