Are you a highly skilled maintenance engineer looking for your next role?
Would you like to work for a company that truly values it's staff?
Our client, based in Sudbury is currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer to join their maintenance team within a manufacturing environment.
Your key responsibility is to inspect different equipment and perform any basic repairs or preventative maintenance as and when required. In order to succeed well in this role you should have previous experience in a maintenance role within a manufacturing environment, be highly skilled with various hand and power tools, and be able to fault find electrically and mechanically.
- Work under instruction from immediate supervisor.
- Correcting machines to improve the quality of the finished product.
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
- Diagnosing mechanical/electrical issues and correcting them.
- Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
- Proven maintenance experience.
- Able to work to a maintenance request system within a manufacturing environment.
- Able to support the production team on a daily basis.
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
- Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogues as necessary.
- Experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of performing routine maintenance.
- Strong organisational and follow up skills.
- Excellent eye/attention to detail.
- Professional attitude.
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
- Strong time management skills.
In reward for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, plus company benefits - free parking and a great team environment.
Hours of work are on a rotational shift basis - either 6am - 2pm or 2pm - 10pm.