The Just Recruitment Group is seeking a Materials Manager for our client based in Haverhill.
Our client are a very well respected and stable business, who have an excellent growth rate and can offer the right person longevity and career development.
• Manage all Purchasing and Stores employees in all aspects of job responsibilities.
• To Ensure uninterrupted material supply to the production lines and maintaining excellent inventory accuracy.
• Manage and expand our supply chain, concentrating on local fabrication business, forging relationships with external partners.
• Play a key role in the Management team, driving the business and its strategies forward.
• Coordinate the purchasing dept to production and engineering departments to ensure adequate supply and efficient material movement.
• Provide for the development and maintenance of inventory control systems by tracking the status of purchase orders, inventory levels and production requirements.
• Review existing procedures for accuracy; recommend and implement improved procedures when necessary.
• Forecast plans for anticipated materials requirements.
• Review production schedules to ensure the availability of materials.
• Manage the acquisition, movement, and transacting of all material within the manufacturing facility.
• Analyse inventory and determine appropriate stock levels and methods to reduce overall levels.
• Liaising and visiting overseas Head office, aligning department strategies
Suitable candidates will have
• A strong proven pedigree of materials management and procurement
• Strong Management, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to negotiate with suppliers growing relationships
• Good motivational and leadership skills
• Ability and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Materials Manager, or someone who is keen to take the next step in their career into a Management role.
Our client offers a very attractive salary dependent on experience + a generous benefits package.
For more information, apply today or contact Ellen Dalena on 01440 270011.