The Just Recruitment Group Ltd are currently looking to recruit a Materials Planner for a large and well established global Manufacturer in Sudbury, Suffolk.
Competitive salary & Potential 5% annual bonus scheme
Company match upto 10% in pension contributions
Flexible benefits plan including healthcare
Free onsite Parking
• Execute buying strategies to purchase and arrange timely deliveries of supplies and materials for domestic and international purchases.
• Support the planning department by taking ownership of various reports and metrics to ensure optimised inventory and service levels are met.
• Manage the supply of materials required to manufacture all instruments, reagents and spares ensuring maximum customer service whilst minimizing inventory and physical space utilization.
• Ensure SAP reflects the current planning and supply requirements by constantly reviewing and updating replenishment orders.
• Monitor and control inventory levels for materials including reporting, forecasting and analysis.
• Ensure accuracy and maintain all relevant material master data.
• Communicate proactively with stakeholders on significant changes in supply, ensuring actions are taken to minimize the operational impact.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
• A sound understanding of the dynamics of MRP, how the front end demand translates into purchasing requirements, how the bill of materials and inventory accuracy contribute to the visibility of materials planning process.
• Successful experience in purchasing – demonstrating coverage of key fundamental aspects / responsibilities of the role as described above
For more information please contact Lisa Cleverley at the Just Recruitment Group Ltd – Sudbury Office.