Just Recruitment are currently recruiting for a young, driven individual looking to start their career within Merchandising. Previous experience within the field is not necessary, but a passion for succeeding within the industry is essential in order to progress. Fantastic career opportunities are available for the successful candidate.
You will be responsible for Intake management, ensuring brand prices remain competitive and uploading & co-ordinating new product launches on the website.
- Monitor and chase supplier orders to ensure delivery dates are achieved.
- Ensure Delivery Schedule is maintained to enable accurate stock management.
- Ensure pricing remains competitive and up to date by uploading supplier price lists and monitoring competitors.
- Uploading new products on the site, ensuring categories are correct & adding additional ones where necessary. Liaising with the Studio, Copy and Graphics teams to ensure launch deadlines are met.
- Support Assistant Merchandiser in dealing with delivery problems and damaged merchandise.
- Produce and circulate regular and Adhoc reports as requested.
- Collaborate with the Online Category Executives to optimise conversion.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Retail experience preferable
- Proficient MS Office packages, including strong Excel experience
- Strong communication and collaboration
- Analytical and commercial mind set
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail and ability to plan, prioritise and organise your workload
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to build useful working relationships
- Demonstrates flexibility to adapt approach to different changing situations
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Comfortable being data-led and analytical