Our client, a massively successful and constantly growing online retailer based just outside of Braintree, are currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for developing a career within Merchandising.
This company deal with very high-end, luxury products from internationally recognised brands such as Versace, Ralph Lauren and Missoni. They offer fantastic training and development opportunities so this is a great chance to get started with your career and really begin building yourself up within the industry.
As this is an entry-level role, attitude is just as important as experience - as long as you know this is the career path you want and are keen to learn all the necessary skills to succeed in it, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
* Monitor and chase supplier orders to ensure delivery dates are achieved.
* Ensure Delivery Schedule is maintained to enable accurate stock management.
* Ensure pricing remains competitive and up to date by uploading supplier price lists and monitoring competitors.
* Uploading new products on the site, ensuring categories are correct & adding additional ones where necessary. Liaising with the Studio, Copy and Graphics teams to ensure launch deadlines are met.
* Support Assistant Merchandiser in dealing with delivery problems and damaged merchandise.
* Produce and circulate regular and Adhoc reports as requested.
* Collaborate with the Online Category Executives to optimise conversion.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Retail experience preferable
* Proficient MS Office packages, including strong Excel experience
* Strong communication and collaboration
* Analytical and commercial mind set
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work independently
* Attention to detail and ability to plan, prioritise and organise your workload
* Good interpersonal and communication skills to build useful working relationships
* Demonstrates flexibility to adapt approach to different changing situations
* A positive attitude and willingness to learn
* Comfortable being data-led and analytical