If you are a driven professional with experience of managing an office, alongside managing a team, within the health & safety or construction industry then we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Our client, a successful and growing supplier of construction and safety equipment, are currently on the lookout for an Office Manager to join their team. Reporting into the Directors, you will be responsible for the daily running of the office, including the management of 2 Administrators.
* Handling inbound customer queries, answering any questions, resolving delivery issues and providing product information
* Responding to any delivery issues
* Being responsible for all pricing of products - referring with Directors if necessary
* Managing 2 Administrators - ensuring they are maximising all opportunities, responding to customer queries in a timely manner, providing ongoing support and development
* Data entry of customer information and order details
* Any ad-hoc duties that may be required from Directors
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Experience within the construction industry
* A 'hands-on', team player attitude
* Someone highly organised, efficient who can take ownership of the role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a really employee-focused company with a relaxed, social working environment in a position which offers a great deal of autonomy and responsibility.
PLEASE NOTE; YOU MUST DRIVE DUE TO LOCATION.