Are you ambitious and driven with experience in Merchandising? Do you have a strong understanding of stock control with great commercial awareness? We have a fantastic opportunity for you!
The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an Online Category Executive for our client, a high end, luxury online retailer based in the Essex area.
Working in a well-established, social Merchandising team, the successful applicant will be responsible for managing and driving their own product categories through increasing conversion, preserving margin performance and ensuring stock levels are controlled. You'll be influential in optimising the customer journey, through all channels and territories. You'll ensure the company is displaying the right category/product/brand and the right time to customers and the promotional calendar and will have a strong knowledge of competitor activity.
Some other duties will involve:
Analysis and Reporting
* Aid the delivery of sales targets through examining sales trends and search terms to maximise the opportunities and improve under-performing products and categories
* Produce regular category reports for key stakeholders
Stock, Pricing and Promotions
* Ensure pricing remains competitive for their categories through working with the Merchandising Admin Assistant
* Recommend and deliver seasonal offers and promotions through targeting Marketing campaigns for your categories
* Liaise with the merchandiser to identify and targeting stock with slow rate of sale for flash sale incentives
* Collaborate with the Merchandising Team and Buyer to ensure Cover is within range of company objective
* Liaise with the Buyer and Purchasing team to ensure key products, categories and brands are delivered on time and published onsite to maximise sales opportunities
* Collaborate with Graphics and the Studio to ensure banners are up to date
* Work closely with the Studio to ensure product imagery is consistent and accurately represents the product
The successful candidate will have/be:
* Ideally experience of online trading, however retail/shop floor merchandising will be considered
* Proficient user of MS Office packages, including strong Excel experience
* Strong communication skills, influencing and decisive
* Confidence to work with and present to key stakeholders within the business
* Attention to detail and ability to plan, prioritise
In return, our client offers fantastic career progression opportunities, a modern and well facilitated and social working environment, free onsite parking, annual salary reviews and a great benefits package for all staff!
Please note, if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful.