Just recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an experienced Operations Manager on behalf of one of our clients in Sudbury, Suffolk.
- This company are looking for applicants on both a permanent and interim basis. -
Working hours - Monday to Friday
Competitive salary offered
Holiday entitlement is 23 days in first year, 4 of which will be taken at Christmas due to company shutdown.
Private health insurance once a probationary period has been completed and a company pension scheme.
* Manage the staff employed within the distribution function, provide leadership and motivation to warehouse managers & team leaders and encourage development of their teams.
* Manage efficiency, whilst maximising effectiveness within budgets and meeting customers’ expectations of a high standard of customer service.
* Work as part of Operational Board to ensure that the company meets the agreed, mission and culture statements.
* To ensure the efficient operation of the company in line with its business objectives.
* Oversee our internal Quality Assurance audit process.
* Health & Safety, Premises security, Commercial Vehicle leasing and insurance
* Recruit, manage, develop and motivate staff according to company procedures, policies, mission/culture statement and employment law.
* Responsible for all aspects of staff within your departments
* Responsible for the health, safety and security of equipment, systems within Distribution, and in addition the security of the site at Sudbury.
* Agree KPIs for distribution function, monitor and seek improvement.
* Manage the activity within the warehouse and deliveries teams to ensure that overtime, and agency staff are used in the most cost effective way.
* Manage the day to day running of the warehouse and delivery of goods, providing a quality service.
If this position is of interest, please call Lisa Cleverley at the Just Recruitment Group to discuss further.
Alternatively apply online to have you details submitted for consideration and I will be in touch.