The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a PA to Director for our client, a well-established, and highly reputable company based in the Essex area.
Working within a modern, social and dynamic working environment, this position is to provide provide all-encompassing PA support to the Director. You must be capable of working in a fast paced environment.
Some responsibilities will include:
* Extensive diary management
* Organising travel arrangements
* Managing the Directors mailbox and prioritizing or responding where necessary
* Maintaining diary reminders and task lists
* Organising Corporate Hospitality
* Be the main point of contact in Directors absence
* All general PA duties.
* Forming part of the Management team.
* Line Management of Office Manager
* Liase with PA to MD to manage meetings where MD and Director are in attendance
* Holiday, lateness and sickness reporting to HR Manager.
* Holiday cover for PA to MD.
The successful candidate will have:
* Three years’ experience working as a PA for Director level or higher
* Extensive Outlook diary management
* Experience of working in a fast paced office environment
* Managing a varied workload with a varying degree of deadlines
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Good negotiation skills.
* Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
* Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
* Be proactive
* A relevant professional qualification would be desirable (e.g. Diploma in Administration/Secretarial studies).
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a rapidly growing, successful company who offer great benefits, free onsite parking, a social working environment and career progression opportunities!
Please note, if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful.