The Just Recruitment Group are currently looking for an experienced Team Leader/Manager within the foods based industry to join a growing team.
Are you looking to work for a local business? Seeking a new long term position within the FMCG Sector? Previous Managerial/Team Leader experience?
Then this is the ideal role for you.
- Plan and organise production schedules and resourcing requirements.
- Determine and uphold quality control standards.
- Oversee production processes.
- Re-negotiate timescales or schedules as necessary to ensure customer needs are met.
- Manage the production operation to produce quality products which meet the customers packing requirements.
- Ensure product is produced efficiently and effectively and delivered within agreed time frames.
- Train, motivate monitor and coach the production team to ensure highly functioning team is in place.
- Empower staff to take personal responsibility for ensuring that all necessary actions are taken in response to requests, ensuring work is completed within agreed timescales.
- Ensure compliance with Food Safety rules and regulations.
- Monitor staff skill level on plant and machinery and put necessary training plans in place.
- Conduct site inductions and ensure appropriate protective wear is issued to staff and visitors.
- Practical knowledge of a lean methodology.
- Level 3 qualified in Food Safety.
- Experience of working within a food hygiene system (BRC/ISO 22,000).
- The ability to develop effective working relationships across all levels of management and staff.
- Leadership and people management skills; recruitment, induction, PDR process, performance management and absence management.
- Highly customer focused.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent ability to execute production plans.
- Ability to make decisions and be able to react quickly to the needs of the customer and the wider business.
- IT literate with experience in using and implementing manufacturing/scheduling IT systems.
Salary is depending on experience.
40 hour working week
If you would like to find out more information then please give Andrew Potts on 01376 528660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.