The Just Recruitment Group are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service and Planning Manager, to join the Supply Chain and Planning department of a large manufacturing company based in Sudbury, Suffolk.
Please note - This is a 12 month FTC
This is a very hands-on role that involves running the global demand and inventory planning process, as well as leading the team in the Sudbury office.
What are my responsibilities?
* Oversee the global demand planning process including communicating with key stakeholders, challenging the variations to the past and future demand and seeking to understand their drivers;
* Management of global inventory including periodic budget and forecast cycles, strategy definition, shelf life and obsolescence management;
* Development and ownership of global forecasting metrics;
* Accountable for the execution of the Sudbury planning process for the related product lines by leading a supply chain team, setting clear goals and helping build an environment of trust, engagement and respect;
* Oversee the weekly MPS (Master Production Schedule) in order to ensure delivery of sales and operations plan;
* Support the planning team in ensuring SAP reflects realistic planning requirements that drive the whole supply chain, finding ways to improve the use of the tool for improved planning process, seeking automation where possible.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
* Great leadership and influencing skills
* Supply Chain experience
* Thorough understanding of MRP dynamics and preferably SAP
* Good understanding of the Lean manufacturing concepts and tools
* Broad knowledge of forecasting, product distribution, inventory control and manufacturing processes
This company offer a generous benefits package alongside a competitive salary - and free parking is always available!
If you're able to commit to a 12 month contract, and feel your skill-set and experience could be well suited to this position then please get in touch today.
Call Lisa Cleverley at the Just Recruitment Group - Sudbury office