Are you an experienced Primary Servicing Manager looking for your next career opportunity?
My client is The UK’s leading provider of loan servicing solutions for commercial and residential markets. They are looking for a proactive and driven individual to join their busy team in Suffolk.
The successful candidate will manage day to day Primary Servicing functions including the redemptions, general enquiries and property sales teams.
Job duties will include;
- Managing the day to day Primary Servicing activities.
- Enhancing Primary Servicing operations, creating a flexible structure to enable to take on of additional clients.
- Developing teams and functions to ensure CMS can deliver best in class residential primary servicing.
- Providing support to the Head of Residential Servicing and other Senior Operational Managers.
- Maintaining the Primary Servicing Policies, Procedures and Operational documentation to ensure that it is always fit for purpose.
Essential Skills and Qualifications;
- Strong people management skills.
- Efficient time manager with the ability to reach demanding deadlines.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Effective and coherent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Experience working with a range of clients and mortgage-based financial products.
- Understanding of the UK Residential Mortgage Markets and concept of treating customers fairly.
- Exceptional problem solving and cross-group collaboration skills.
- Effective presentation skills with the willingness to take ownership.
- Ability to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications;
- Understanding of various operating systems.
- Project management experience.
- (CEMAP qualification is desirable)
In return the company offers a competitive salary, with the potential for the candidate to grow and develop their skills and abilities within the organisation.