Our client is a dynamic, fast growing, and award-winning legal firm, dedicated to providing an outstanding level of service to clients.
They are looking for a Private Client Solicitor to join their growing team.
Dealing with a full range of private client matters including;
- Advising clients on wills.
- Trust administration.
- Inheritance tax planning.
- Powers of attorney.
- Administration of Estates.
- Estate planning.
- Court of protection applications.
- Elderly client work.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3 years’ experience as a PQE Solicitor or Legal Executive.
- A wide range of private client experience.
- Driven and career orientated.
- Highly organised and able to work to deadlines.
- Confident running own files as well as the ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Membership of STEP is desirable but not essential.