The Just Recruitment Group is seeking an experienced Process Engineer for a fantastic company based in Haverhill.
Our client has an excellent local reputation, with opportunities for growth within the business for the right person.
The Process Engineer will be responsible for implementing and developing manufacturing processes for both new and current products, controlling issues such as:
- Reaching target yields;
- Ensuring that processes can meet capacity requirements;
- Conduct time and motion surveys;
- Produce operation flowcharts, quality plans, and failure mode and effect analysis;
- Generating controlled documentation of implemented processes.
There will also be involvement in supporting the manufacturing lines, which may include:
- New product introduction;
- Reviewing manufacturing line layouts to improve efficiency;
- First article inspection of new assemblies and samples;
- Sourcing, introducing and maintaining new equipment;
- Troubleshooting equipment failures and liaising with manufacturers;
- Developing software in Labview.
Using Lean manufacturing and 5S techniques you will carry out root cause analysis and apply corrective actions. You will also oversee the quality on the production floor and ensure work is within ISO 9001:2015 guidelines. You will also ensure that work is conducted to company health & safety standards.
Some training can be given on basic optical fibre, problem solving and analysis, continuous improvement, customer satisfaction, advanced quality and ISO 9001:2015.
Ideally we would like someone with an engineering qualification or an apprentice-trained engineer. You will have operated in a manufacturing support role and will be able to read and understand technical drawings.
In return our client offers a competitive salary in the range of £30000-£35000 per annum, and an attractive benefits package.
For more information, contact Ellen at Just Recruitment on 01440 270011 or apply today!