The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Production and Regulatory Compliance Engineer to undertake the introduction of new medical Devices.
Suitable applicants will need to have experience in electro-mechanical medical devices. This dual role is likely to give the successful applicant the opportunity to broaden their skills.
This position is based in our Braintree plant in Essex although the company operates as an external resource to a number of medical device companies assisting them in bringing new products to the market.
While predominately office based hands on skills are required.
The successful applicant will be required to:
• Liaise with suppliers to establish a supply chain.
• Document assembly and test methods.
• Work with electronics and software engineers.
• Communicate effectively with purchasing and production staff.
• Compile documentation for Technical Files for regulatory compliance including participation in in Risk Assessments.
• Work on occasions in a cleanroom.
• Use Microsoft Office.
Although this is a mechanical engineering role an understanding of electronics as well as loading software is essential.
Other skills and experience which would be an advantage are:
• To be able to use SolidWorks an advantage.
• Ability to solder and produce test equipment
• Experience in the medical device industry an advantage but not essential.
• Ability to interpret and implement the requirements of EN/ISO standards.
• Experience with EN 13485, EN 60601, EN 14971.
• Experience with cleanroom operation.
For more information on this position, please contact Just Recruitment Group Ltd at email@example.com or telephone 01376 528660 quoting job reference 904993.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Just Recruitment Group Ltd, are only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.