The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Production Controller/Process Engineer for a Braintree based Manufacturer.
The Production Controller / Process Engineer should bring with them an ability to lead and manage change by introducing modern and lean techniques to improve the quality, productivity and output of the factory.
Role will involve:
• Control production output to meet scheduled delivery dates.
• Manage department lead times to meet order requirements.
• Report daily on current status of production output.
• Report weekly on department lead times.
• Input Bills of Material.
• Document Works Orders – Process Instructions / Material Requirements / Tooling etc.
• Manage tooling to meet production requirements.
• Manage Change Notes to work instructions.
• Liaise with production personnel to improve processes and output.
• Liaise with Suppliers.
• Have a very good understanding of engineering and be able to interpret engineering drawing requirements – tolerances, material specifications etc.
• Have good computer skills for documenting data.
• Have SolidWorks CAD System experience to create engineering drawings.
• Be able to create drawings from .DXF files, and creating .DXF files from Drawings.
• Be able to create drawings from Customers’ .STEP .IGS .DRW and any other 3D Cad files.