The Just Recruitment Group is seeking a Production Manager for a global company with a fast-paced working environment; who can offer leadership, co-ordination and responsibility of all production activities, reporting to the Site Lead.
Purpose of Job:
- Leading and managing all Production activities in accordance with cGMP, cGDP and Environmental, Health and Safety regulations, SOPs and company policies.
- Planning, controlling and co-ordinating all the activities and resources within Production in order to package products effectively, achieving product output to the required standards of quality, cost, delivery and customer service.
- Leading the implementation of continuous improvements in Production and other functions to achieve improved standards, cost efficiencies and effective utilisation of people and system resources.
- Reviewing Production processes and developing plans to deliver improvement opportunities, using systematic metric-based approaches.
- Leading, directing and developing Production teams to ensure compliance, continuous improvement and products are packed to meet specifications in accordance with the required cGMP compliance.
- Working effectively with the Operations and Quality management team to ensure business operational needs are met in accordance with the site work schedule.
- Agreeing and managing headcount resources and capex budgets.
- Deputising for the Site Head in their absence.
- Assuming responsibility as named on the sites manufacturer’s authorisation as responsible for Production.
Essential skills, experience and behaviours:
- Degree / HNC in a relevant subject, ideally science based.
- Significant experience as a Production Manager within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- In depth knowledge and experience of cGMP and cGDP guidelines.
- Experience and skilled in continuous improvements and lean manufacturing techniques.
- Excellent organisational and people management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail, scheduling resources, and supporting teams.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hugh level of numeracy skills and competent in basic computer software packages.
- Demonstrable success in managing, training and developing high performing teams.
- Ability to work autonomously and organise own workload effectively.
- Understanding of Health and Safety requirements relating to manufacturing environments.
In return, our client offers a competitive salary of £53 - £60k per annum, plus company benefits. To apply for this role, please apply below, email email@example.com or call 01440 270 011 today.