An experienced Production Manager is required to join a large, blue chip manufacturing company based in Sudbury, Suffolk.
As the Production manager, you will have ownership for all product lines and will be responsible for proactively challenging output and results through analysis of efficiency reports, First Time Pass Rate data, and will drive the area supervisors in being the key instigators and leads for continuous improvement activities.
You will be champion for improvements in Quality and productivity through strategic thinking to drive to be World Class. The incumbent will be required to ensure all personnel & EHS activities are met.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Experience of low to medium volume manufacturing.
- Focus on meeting customer quality & demand requirements.
- Is effective in one to one and group communications ensuring that messages related to Quality, Performance and EHS activities are fully understood and followed.
- To have a general knowledge of finance and budgeting to allow affective analysis and cost control through to budget setting activities.
Alongside a generous salary and bonus package, the company also offer a very attractive benefits scheme:
- Company Pension scheme
- Additional Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Buying Holiday
- Health Assessments
- Medical plans
- Dental Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Employee and Partner Critical Illness Cover
- And much more!!