The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting a Production Supervisor on behalf of a large and well-established manufacturing company based in Sudbury, Suffolk.
Working hours - A 3 shift rotation from Monday to Friday
(week 1: 6am – 2pm, week 2; 2pm – 10pm and week 3; 10pm – 6am)
As Team Leader you will be responsible for 18 employees in your department.
You must coordinate your team in order to meet daily production targets whilst initiating and driving improvement within your area of responsibility.
To succeed in this role, the following skills and experience are essential;
1. Experience of putting safety first, ideally you will have experience of drafting, updating and training out Risk Assessments.
2. Experience leading a team or managing processes, ideally gained within a production/manufacturing environment.
3. Able to work autonomously, taking ownership for making decisions within the parameters of Standard working practices and Company policy.
4. Be able to work as part of a team or on their own initiative.
5. Ideally experience of Lean manufacturing techniques or an understanding of Continuous improvement activities.
In return, the company will offer you:
1. A competitive salary
2. Competitive health benefits
3. An opportunity to develop and grow as an individual; with promotion opportunity available
for ambitious individuals.
4. The opportunity to be part of a world class manufacturing process, and have the
opportunity to drive for further improvement.
5. Access to local well-being focused activities.