Our Client are Internationally renowned leaders in the design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of bespoke infrastructure engineering products. They are looking for a Project Engineer to join their team.
To manage structural engineering projects from order to delivery. Ensure excellent client service and positive commercial outcomes whilst maintaining safe working practices.
- Run and implement contracts.
- Monitor budgets to ensure all legitimate contract costs are recovered.
- Prepare for and attend project reviews.
- Ensure that group health & safety standards are met and maintained during all operations under your control.
- Carry out all work in accordance with the company QA procedures.
- Maintain a flexible approach in dealing with both internal and external clients.
- Assist the sales team in the tendering process.
- Other duties appropriate to the level of this role.