Do you have experience in Project Management, gained within a construction, interiors or marketing environment? Are you confident managing multiple projects and deadlines? We have a fantastic opportunity for you!
The Just Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a Project Manager for a 12 month maternity cover contract, for our client, a leading and reputable agency based in the Essex area.
Working within a driven, fast-paced environment, the role of the Project Manager is client facing; responsible for leading projects and supporting the Project Management Office (PMO) to achieve project delivery on time and on budget.
Some duties will include:
* Ensure the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained
throughout the project lifecycle.
* Assist in the production and maintenance of project plans.
* Co-ordinate the production of all reports and produce project summary reports.
* Set up and maintain systems for recording project costs.
* Define and document procedures, disciplines and recording, and reporting standards
throughout a project’s life.
* Carry out weekly reports to include:
o Project status financially
o Project status internally (procurement/drawings etc.)
o Include weekly report from Site Delivery Manager
o Programme (overview)
o Project issues/concerns
You will have:
* Experience working within interior design/construction
* Previous experience of project management within an Agency/Client Services environment essential
* Ability to analyse, report and present information.
* Ability to multi-task various goals and objectives.
* Ability to read and understand floorplan and services drawings
Ability to work to tight deadlines.
* An ambitious and driven individual.
* Be able to work under pressure to meet the needs of the client
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable, growing company who offer great career development opportunities, benefits and free onsite parking. Please only apply if you are able to commit to the full 12 month duration.