The Just Recruitment Group are seeking an experienced QA Officer to join our client based in the Cambridge area.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a highly successful company that will offer the right person development and opportunities for progression.
- Ensuring GMP and GDP compliance.
- Coordinate with commercial /Logistics for planning timely release of the batches.Coordinate with all departments to get the documents in time.
- Ensure batch documentation is obtained & reviewed on timely basis & provide necessary feedback to QPs for batch release.
- Ensure data logger information is available, Investigation of Temp excursion & complies for all batches.
- Updating warehouse & Logistic on the release status and keep log and release related documents up to date and in retrievable manner.
- Ensure that the batches going to pack are in compliance with licence i.e. artwork of carton, leaflet & foil, Expiry date, pack type & storage conditions.
- Maintaining QMS and comply to all the requirements like Change control, Deviation CAPAs, Training, Risk management documentation.
- Responding to Quality related market complaints & documentation.
- Sampling , testing and Releases of Packaging Materials.
- Internal audit compliance.
- Ideally have a minimum of 2 years in a similar position.
- Highly organised.
- Strong communicator.
- Excellent team player
In return, our client offers a competitive salary dependent on experience, hours Monday - Friday 8.30-5pm, 20 days holiday + bank holiday.
For more information on this role, please contact Ellen Dalena .