re you a QA tester looking for a new role?
Would you like to join an innovative team - working on a variety of exciting projects?
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented QA/Tester to work within a large development team based in Witham, Essex. This role offers excellent prospects and a chance to be involved with a number of exciting, potentially market-changing, web based projects.
The successful candidate will have relevant testing experience, work well within a team, and have the initiative to promote and drive further processes and efficiencies into the business.
Ideally, you will be familiar with Agile and Waterfall development principles, and implementing test plans / test case.
- To gain a deep knowledge of our products
- To build functional test suites for our current products as well as new functionality
- To document current as well as newly built functionality
- To carry out UAT prior to new feature deployments
- To assist the Technical Director by providing time estimates for testing
- To be aware of current and evolving technologies within the mobile and web industries
- To present ideas to the Technical Director on new technologies and software that could help drive the business forward
- To work with Product Owners, Project Managers and Developers at all stages of the development process
- Experience with mobile and web based Quality Assurance or testing
- Experience of manual scripting
- Experience with bug tracking software: e.g. Jira, Codebase
Required skills and personal qualities:
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Highly self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage your own workload, and meet tight deadlines
In reward for your hard work and dedication you will be offered a very competitive salary, company bonus - 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday!
This truly is a great team - based in lovely offices - due to company location you will need to be able to drive.