An experienced and qualified Quality Control Manager required on a 12 month FTC, to join a large manufacturing company in Sudbury, Suffolk.
1. Manage and provide leadership to the Quality Control team
2. Testing, Data collection, analysis, interpretation and reporting.
3. OOS, CAPA and Issue resolution, administration and monitoring.
4. Deviation and Non-Conformance administration and monitoring.
5. Quality document creation, review, approval and archive.
6. Preparing for and hosting internal, customer, regulatory and notified body audits.
7. Quality Related Training and monitoring.
8. Quality related improvement projects and quality initiatives
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Degree in Chemistry, Biology or related subject
2. Experience managing a laboratory
3. Experience and working knowledge of Chemical and Biological Analytical Techniques.
4. Experience in dissolved gas analysis, blood gas analysis and HPLC is highly desirable.
5. Proven people management skills.
6. Skilled in crafting reports, plans and strategies.