The Just Recruitment Group are pleased to be working alongside a unique medicinal company based in the UK. They are recruiting for a Quality Controller to help manage their growing team based in Ipswich.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 7am - 4pm
The Job Role:
Supporting and aiding the junior members of the team.Checking quantity and quality.Checking the product is not contaminated by foreign matters - ash, toxic metal, pesticides or radioactive material.Ensuring the finish product looks presentable.Measuring the purity of the charcoal.
- The ideal candidate will:An ISO 9001 as well as experience in an ISO environment.
- Must have previous quality control experience in a pharmacy or food industry.
- A science degree.
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of quality control procedures and processes.
- Relevant experience working in a labratory environment.
- Able to supervise other members of staff.
- Confident in liasing with production personnel in respect of quality control matters.