The Just Recruitment Group are looking for an experienced, proactive Quality Engineer to join an Engineering manufacturing company based Essex.
Working a 40 hour week - Days only
Duties include but not limited to:
- Maintaining the Quality ISO management systems
- Carrying out internal quality audits
- Inspection of production work
- Creating and presenting quality reports to management team
- Identify and recommend process improvements where weaknesses are evident
Personal Attributes & Skills Required:
- Clear, concise and articulate communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Organised, assertive and capable of working on own initiative whilst remaining a strong team player.
- A good working understanding of engineering / ISO standards and specifications relating to purchased and manufactured parts is required, as is experience in a manufacturing and engineering environment.
- Relevant qualifications within Mechanical Engineering or Quality
- An understanding of Quality Systems and previous experience within an ISO9001 environment.
For more information on the Quality Engineer vacancy please contact Lisa Cleverley at the Just Recruitment Group - Sudbury office, alternatively apply online to have your details submitted for consideration.