With continued success and business expansion, Just Recruitment Group are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Quality Manager, to join a company who specialise in complex components for the automotive industry, on the outskirts of Colchester, Essex.
Working Monday to Friday 7.30am-4.30pm and 7.30am-1.00pm on a Friday
Employing some seventy people, our client is currently one of the regions major sub-contract suppliers to the diesel automotive equipment industry, with progress being built on the producing of complex volume components with multi spindle operations to very exacting specifications.
The Quality manager should use a variety of measures and management systems, such as total quality management.
Your work is specialised and the exact tasks carried out vary depending on the nature of the customer organisation.
You may be involved in some or all of the following:
• Devising and establishing a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications
• Maintaining the Quality ISO management systems
• Evaluation of internal audits
• Reviewing customer requirements and making sure they are met
• Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
• Setting standards for quality as well as health and safety
• Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards
• Looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency
• Creating quality reports for the management team
• Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
If you feel this role could be well suited to your skills and experience then please call Lisa Cleverley at the Just Recruitment Group - Sudbury office, to discuss further.
Alternatively apply online to have your details submitted for consideration.