The Just Recruitment Group have had a very exciting opportunity arise for one of our clients based on the outskirts of Saffron Walden.
Our client is seeking an experienced Quality Manager to join them on a permanent, full time basis. This opportunity will offer the right candidate stability, longevity and professional development.
Reporting directly to the MD, the Quality Manager will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and improving the Company's Quality Management System and ensure internal compliance
- Working with all departments to ensure their procedures are being followed and to improve their internal and cross-functional processes and procedures
- Ensure that the quality of current and newly introduced products is compliant and traceable
- Coordinate Quality activities with all over departments
- Develop and improve quality relationships with all customers of the Company
- Responsible for all Quality activities and personnel in the Quality Department for the Company
- Provide strong leadership in the day-to-day operations of the Quality department and mentor the members of the team
- Establish performance goals for all departmental employees and monitor performance on a continual basis
- Oversee all hiring, appraisal, training and discipline of Quality personnel
- Member of the Company's Management team
- Produce the Quality element of the company's annual Budget.
- Formulate the departmental strategy aligned to the overall Company strategy.
- Embed a Continuous Improvement culture within the Quality Dept and contribute to the Continuous Improvement programme across the site.
- HND or equivalent qualification in Engineering or a related Technical field required
- Minimum 5 years experience in Manufacturing environment
- Ability to articulate (verbally & in writing), defend and negotiate Quality expectations with internal and external customers at all levels of management.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to guide and educate/train at all levels
In return our client offers a competitive salary in the region of £40000 per annum + a generous benefits package.
For more information apply today or contact Ellen Dalena on 01440 270011.