Are you a skilled administrator with finance experience?
Would you like to join an organisation that provides further training and development opportunities?
My client, a well regarded organisation based in Ipswich are recruiting for a Loan Administrator to join their expanding team.
- Service is provided in accordance with, and in excess of, the levels specified in the SLA, procedures and current legislation.
- New loan accounts are set up correctly and maintained in accordance with client instructions.
- All enquiries from borrowers, third parties and clients are dealt with in accordance with SLA's and procedures.
At all times, the jobholder must exhibit a professional approach to the servicing of customers in order to deliver a professional service to clients.
General Tasks / Principal Accountabilities:
- Understand the terms and conditions of a borrowers loan so that they may be clearly explained to, and met by, the borrower.
- Ensure information relating to borrowers and their loans is current and accurately recorded.
- Ensure that borrowers are correctly informed of payments due and that the collection of the required payment is made promptly and accurately.
- Receive and resolve loan enquiries from borrowers and their advisors.
- Liaise professionally with third parties
- Report problem issues accurately, proactively and in a timely and professional manner, making recommendations as necessary and expressing balanced and technical opinions.
- Identify, recommend and implement enhancements to processes and procedures.
- Provide training and guidance to other team members as necessary.
- Assist with projects as defined by the Team Leader by meeting agreed deadlines and achieving specific objectives.
Specific Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Ensure that files are correct.
- Ensure that requests for information are responded to accurately and within SLA's.
- Ensure that amendments to borrowers accounts are made accurately and in accordance with procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that enquiries for changes to borrowers accounts are dealt with within mandated levels and in accordance with procedures, reporting any breaches to the Team Leader.
- Ensure that procedures reflect current practices, reporting any required amendments to the Team Leader.
- Ensure that all decisions are within mandated authority levels
- Organise your workload to meet regulatory and operational requirements.
Guidance and support is available at all times from the Team Leader and Servicing Manager who will make the ultimate decision when necessary.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Characteristics:
- Ability to work as an effective team member - be co-operative, support others and deliver what you promise.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Good quality of written and verbal communication.
- Ability to organise workload to meet deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to see a task through to completion.
- Customer focused - identify effective solutions for borrower, internal and external clients.
Desirable Knowledge, Skills and Characteristics:
- Full CeMAP Qualification.
- Knowledge and understanding of mortgage loan documentation.
- Knowledge of the applicable regulations/codes governing the financial services industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company offering an excellent working environment, further industry training and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9- 5:30
Please note due to company location - no parking is available.