£19,000 to £21,000 Per Annum
Our client, a highly regarded law firm are recruiting for an experienced Residential Property Legal Secretary to join their property department.
- Audio typing using Bighand digital dictation.
- Using case management system.
- Telephone liaison with clients and firm’s contacts, Estate agents and mortgage providers.
- Using the firm’s Accounts software, to record payments in and out, create new matters and where necessary, record time spent.
- Completing forms using Oyez.
- Applying for searches using online services including Land Registry Portal.
- Using HMRC website to complete Stamp Duty Land Tax forms.
- Electronic diary management, booking rooms and arranging meetings.
- Photocopying and scanning documents.
- Maintaining orderly files – keeping filing up to date.
- At least 2 years recent residential property legal secretarial experience.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Proven team working skills.
- Experience of using a case management system would be an advantage.