Overall Purpose: To ensure continued growth from a defined client bank. To answer the phone promptly and courteously and to deal with all enquiries efficiently. To strive to achieve all targets and key performance indicators set within the Sales Department.
Report To: Sales Supervisor/Managing Director
Key Components of the Role:
• To achieve the monthly sales target as set for your client bank.
• Ensure that all sales enquiries and quotations are followed up within company targets.
• To answer the phone before three rings and to deal with the customers enquiry.
• Achieve the minimum number of outbound phone calls each day.
• To develop and nurture accounts and to embrace ways to improve customer relations.
• Working to targets and key performance indicators.
• To assist with holiday and sickness cover for colleagues accounts.
• To ensure that all sales records and required information are maintained accurately.
• Ensure notes are placed on the system after every call and task list is up to date.
• Follow up on quotes and samples sent to ensure sales opportunities are maximised.
• Communicate in an appropriate & professional manner with customers over email
• Ensure company policies are adhered to when producing Custom Print quotes.
• High attention to detail when processing sales orders to avoid reprints and errors
• Be self motivated with good time management.
• Confident and professional approach to work.
• Attend trade exhibitions as and when required.
• Any other reasonable task undertaken as and when is necessary.
Interested? Apply now!