The Just Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for an Internal Sales Administrator for our client, an industry leading and highly reputable company based in the Essex area.
Working within a small but friendly, team-orientated environment, our client is looking for this person to join on a 12-14 month fixed term contract basis, looking to start ASAP.
Some duties will include:
• To follow up sales leads and liaise with clients to secure these orders, ensuring happy with quotation and spec already provided
• To manage workload enabling all enquiries to be dealt with to industry leading timescales and satisfaction levels.
• Maintain good relationships with prospective clients and professionals to promote further business and provide clearly identified price and specifications to the Commercial team.
• To provide excellent customer service; responding to initial customer enquiries and providing information on products
• Sustain a positive team environment, displaying high levels of motivation and excellent team spirit.
• Handling general administration
You will have:
• Previous face to face and telephone customer service experience - essential.
• A sales focused approach to all customer contact capturing all opportunities which arise.
• Excellent attention to detail .
• Evidence of maintaining a professional, consistent and fair approach.
• Ability to manage different tasks in a fast moving and dynamic environment.
• Strong computer skills/data entry - be highly proficient in the use of IT software and systems. ie Microsoft Office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful company, who provide high-end products. They are looking for someone to start asap, who can commit to the full duration of the contract.