The Just Recruitment Group have an executive position available for our client who is a market leader in their industry working from their site located in Great Chesterford, South Cambridge.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Director from the Rail, Aviation or Industrial sector who will be able to support our client on a long term, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for 2 external sales staff, 2 internal sales staff and have influence on the whole UK sales team.
- Managing all sales activities and personnel involved in Sales in the Company’s 3 main market sectors - Rail, Aviation & Industrial.
- Developing the Company Strategy in conjunction with the management team.
- Developing the Sales Strategy in line with the Company Strategy.
- Developing and improving business relations with all customers of the Company.
- Seeking out and targetting new customers, new sales opportunities, securing new business for the Company.
- Analysing sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
- Managing certain key accounts.
- Providing leadership to the day-to-day operations of the Sales department, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals.
- Establishing performance goals for all Sales department employees and monitoring performance on a continual basis.
- Overseeing all hiring, appraisal, training and discipline of personnel involved in Sales and Marketing.
- Identifying and justifying New Product Development projects and producing the Brief that will define to Engineering the specification and implementation programme.
- Reporting to the Managing Director.
- Technical sales experience, particularly with electro-mechanical connectors.
- Understanding of markets, especially Rail or Connectors.
- Experience in a Sales management capacity. Strong motivational, innovative and interpersonal skills.
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Degree educated, with technical qualifications.
- European language desirable.
- Professional Sales training desirable.
In return, our client offers a salary between £65k - £75k, plus a competitive bonus, fully expensed company car and BUPA health insurance.
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please apply above, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01440 270 011.