Just Recruitment has the pleasure of recruiting for the leading one stop shop in the provision of high end beverage machines and dispensers.
The client is a fast expanding organisation, and due to this impressive growth, they have an exciting opening for a Sales Director / Head of Sales to be based out of their head offices in Suffolk.
The main purpose of the role will be to develop and structure the sales team in such a way that enables faster, sustainable and more predictable growth, but maintains the current level of customer centricity and retention.
The ideal candidate will develop and execute the sales and growth plans, and oversee the planning, management and execution of those plans, ensuring consistent growth and high levels of customer retention.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Implementing tools and strategies to measure the effectiveness of all Sales activity on an ongoing basis and manage circa 10 direct reports until the team is formed more strategically to reduce the number of reporting lines.
The candidate will also strategize growth for the company and represent the sales team at board level, providing clear input into opportunities, threats and challenges so that the client can ensure strategy is fully aligned.
This role is on offer with an excellent salary package for the right person. Apply today to avoid missing out.
• Introduce full accountability for the sales team;
• Develop team members in training and new methods and techniques to ensure the sales team are the benchmark in the industry ;
• Introduce KPI’s and measurable and ensure they are met;
• Work with the team to restructure to enable growth;
• Get team buy-in for all structural changes;
• Devise and oversee a commission plan that drives the right behaviours based on the agreed sales strategy;
• Maximise the upsell / cross-sell across all accounts;
• Collaborate with Marketing in the areas of Lead Generation, Sales Conversion and Customer Maximisation to ensure highest possible conversion rates and reduced sales cycle;
• Grow and maintain a pipeline of dynamic opportunities that reflect sales targets;
• Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base;
• Sell products by implementing national sales plans; developing sales staff to align to sales plan;
• Spreading the business risk in markets, product ranges and customers;
• Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by helping the marketing strategies; analysing trends and results;
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products;
• Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors;
• Establish and work with the team on selling prices and pricing structures;
• Empower sales managers to drive performance through sales bridges and activity plans;
• Maintain national sales staff by coaching, training, orienting, recruiting and selecting employees;
• Deliver weekly sales meetings that inspires and drives accountability within the sales team, along with quality sales content for continuous improvement;
• Hold weekly 121s with all team members to track performance against personal sales plans and targets;
• Attend customer visits with the sales executives to support them in meetings/presentations whilst analysing their performance and identifying future training needs;
• Recognition of wins, along with constant motivation and encouragement of the team;
• Organise reward days, training days in Academy, blitz days, promotions, competitors, SPIFs;
• Management and coaching of Telemarketing te&
• Management of Client Manager team;
• Management of Customer Service team.
•People development and coaching / training skills;
•Proven senior sales experience and leadership - Experience in driving sales performance through effective sales management;
•Ability to hold the team accountable to activity and revenue targets to drive growth;
•Experience in use of proper sales methodologies like AIDA, BANT, presentation etc;
•Enthusiasm and drive;
•Facts and Data-driven decision making;
•Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level;
•Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close;
•Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services;
•Proven ability to position products against competitors;
•Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions;
•Excellent listening and negotiation;
•Other Qualities to include: Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing;
•Ability to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships;
•Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives;
•Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations;
•Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts.