Are you confident speaking with people on the phone?
Do you have good negotiation skills?
Are you able to progress sales through quickly and efficiently?
Looking for a Monday to Friday job with NO WEEKENDS!?
If so, we have the role for you!
We are working with an excellent property sales company based in Earls Colne, this is NOT an Estate Agency!
The company work with large housing developers who need to sell properties quickly and haven't got the time to liaise with Estate Agents daily.
Our client will do all the leg work on behalf of the housing developer dealing with the Estate Agents and customers on a regular basis.
The Sales Progressor function exists to generate revenue for the company by achieving property exchanges. The primary role of the Sales Progressor is to proactively manage the progress of the property sale to achieve a successful exchange of contracts in an efficient and timely manner.
Job Purpose and Responsibilities
• Achieve targets as set by the company
• Maintain the copany values at all times when interacting with colleagues and clients
• Ensure company appointed processes are adhered to all times
• Promote and encourage use of company ancillary services at all times
• Collate information and updates on the progress of the sale and provide regular updates as agreed with the client
• Proactively manage the progression of the property sale to minimise the chances of an aborted sale and achieve a swift legal completion
• Proactively manage and deal with issues that arise to minimise impact on timescales
• Gather and document appropriate documentation for Money Laundering purposes where necessary
• Provide a forecast of exchanges to the management team as and when requested
• Assist Sales Negotiator in obtaining necessary Money Laundering information for all accepted offers
Monday to Friday 09.00 - 18.00 NO WEEKENDS! NO ON CALL! NO EVENING APPOINTMENTS!
Please send your CV or call Sam Hayden at Just Recruitment in Sudbury for more information if you are available for this role.