A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an organised and methodical Administrator to join a company in Sudbury, who are renowned for their exceptional quality and excellent service within their industry.
Working Hours - 8.00am-5.00pm Monday to Friday – 1 hr unpaid lunch and 2 paid 10min breaks
Within this position you will be responsible for providing full support to the Company, serving as the interface between the customers and the production area.
Helping to understand and meet the customers’ needs whilst working towards generally enhancing and maintaining employer brand with overall responsibility to process orders and ensure that they are delivered in a timely manner.
Key elements of the role:
• Processing sample and production orders using internal order processing systems and Sage 200
• Liaising with production areas both at Sudbury and our product manufacturing site at Basildon – full training will be given.
• Organising and filing customer records, design and product specifications
• Arranging home trade and export shipments with the despatch and shipping departments.
• An organised, self-motivated, enthusiastic, confident individual who is a strong communicator, able to work to deadlines using their excellent interpersonal skills.
• Although full training will be provided in all areas, good computer knowledge is essential with experience in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Able to prioritise your personal workload.
For more information on the above vacancy please contact Lisa Cleverley at the Just Recruitmemnt Group - Sudbury office.