Our Estate Agent client based in Chelmsford is seeking to recruit an experienced and efficient secretary/administrator to join their busy team.
Fast and accurate audio and copy typing skills are essential as well as having a keen eye for detail, confident working under pressure and be able to prioritise. The ideal candidate would have estate agency/new homes experience.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Matching and changing applicants in specific price bands for relevant sites and emailing out details.
- Preparing logs for these applicants for the phone work to be carried out
- Writing up logs once the calls have been made and adding in comments before forwarding to send to developers.
- Updating the New Homes central bible that all branches have.
- General filing.
- Sending out marketing packs and proposals.
- Preparing general letters.
- Organising agent's evenings with the relevant branches for specific sites.
- Organising and sending out invoices for land transactions and sales.
- Making sure that all listings either have an EPC or that we are chasing for it.
- Making sure that we are checking the vendor’s details either via Companies House or Land Registry, so we are compliant for money laundering purposes.
- Sending out window cards to all offices for relevant sites and the ongoing checking of how our properties are being listed on all the portals, making sure they are correctly listed.
- Occasional sales progression