Our Client, a leading marketing agency in Essex, is seeking a Senior Client Services Manager to join its busy team.
The Senior Client Services Manager is responsible for client liaison and relationships at the front end of the business, ensuring clients’ needs are met and close working relationships are formed.
The role should ensure that the clients see this person as an extension of their team and that they are organised, in control and on hand to problem solve, handle disputes and maintain a good working relationship with them for the benefits of the business.
Supporting the CSD in new pitch work alongside the New Business Development Manager, tasks to include:
- Co-ordinating new pitch proposals within the Studio
- Background and research, including site and location visits
- Client meetings at design stage
- Attending client events and launches as requested
- Working with clients up to project live and delivery stage and on occasions during project delivery stage if required
- Managing and dealing with all projects which are small in scale and value (up to £50K)
Does this sound like you? Apply below, or call us today on 01376 517 079.