An experienced Senior Operator is required to join a world-class manufacturer in Sudbury, Suffolk on a full time, permanent basis.
Working Friday - Sunday, rotating shifts (6am-6pm / 6pm-6am)
Basic salary plus shift allowance.
Competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
On-going training and development opportunities are available to all employees.
As a Senior Operator, you are responsible for;
• Ensuring excellent levels of Health & Safety and Quality standards are achieved at all times.
• Operating and building knowledge of equipment, participating in fault finding and first line maintenance activities, reporting to engineers and your team leader.
• Working to production targets and ensuring minimal downtime and waste.
• Identifying any opportunities for improvement in all activities and processes, and proposing this as appropriate.
• Completing and understanding production documentation.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience;
• Experience within a production or manufacturing environment.
• An interest or passion for technology.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Experience of working within a multi-skilled team.