The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager for their client based in Braintree, Essex.
The Main Purpose of the role will be to manage structural engineering projects from order to delivery. Ensure excellent client service and positive commercial outcomes whilst maintaining safe working practices.
• Responsible for running and implementation of structural engineering projects
• Monitor budgets and ensure all legitimate contract sales and variations are recovered
• Prepare for and attend project finance and contractual terms reviews
• Ensure that group health & safety standards are met and maintained during all operations under your control
• Carry out all work in accordance with the company QA procedures and policy
• Maintain a flexible and proactive approach when dealing with clients
• Assist the sales team in the tendering process
• Manage Project Engineers
Qualifications and or Experience
• Previous experience in project management and proven track record in completion of projects to time and budget
• Previous management experience 6> team members
• ONC/HNC in mechanical engineering or equivalent
• Experience in steel structures or similar
• CAD experience
• Working knowledge of and experience of contract terms and conditions
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Good knowledge of health & safety legislation
• Computer literate and conversant with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word & Project
• Full driving licence
For more information on this position, please contact Just Recruitment Group Ltd at email@example.com or telephone 01376 528660 quoting job reference 904983.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.