I am looking for a Senior Project Manager to join a specialist company on the outskirts of Sudbury.
This is a 40 Hour a week position and is paying up to £45,000 with attractive benefits.
I require a Senior Project Manager who will oversee and run the Industrial Projects Department as well as managing contracts.
Knowledge Skills & Experience:
* The role requires an innovative, dynamic, organised, calm individual with proven
* They will be confident without being arrogant and will have a clear decision-making
* Able to deal with all aspects of time sensitive project requirements, in dynamically
* Trained in safety management, CDM, RAMS and relevant legal regulations.
* Working with site based customers and subcontractors which will include frequent site
visits and occasional overnight stops away from home
* The ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly
* The ability to work within budgets and to deadlines
* Qualified to Degree or HNC engineering level with experience in M&E, HVAC, manufacturing
* Ideally with experience of electrical control systems, associated safety compliance and
* Excellent IT and communication skills, with Microsoft Project (in particular) and other
project management tools/methodologies being highly beneficial.
* Experienced in CAD -ideally 3D Autodesk
* Other duties will include liaison with the manufacturing facility and sub-contractors.