Are you an SEO expert? Are you looking for a challenging, autonomous and varied position? We have a fantastic opportunity for you!
The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an SEO Account Manager for our client, an award-winning and rapidly growing agency based in the Essex area.
As the Senior SEO Account Manager you will have experience of managing a wide range of SEO campaigns and be up to date with the SEO industry, both in terms of on-site and off-site factors. You will be responsible for developing, refining and implementing the growth strategy for SEO as well as writing bespoke strategies for our clients.
Some duties will include:
• Maintaining regular contact with clients at all times, ensuring they are kept up to date on changes and progress within their campaign whilst dealing with any queries that arise
• Having a good knowledge of clients objectives and campaign results
• Monitoring and understanding clients markets and their environments, you should have views on market issues and be up to date with competitive activity
• Identifying opportunities on and off site to improve performance in organic search results
• Identifying the most effective methods to reach your audience, understand what motivates them and how to target the best prospects
• Understanding and be familiar with the stages and processes involved in developing and implementing SEO strategies
You will have:
• Minimum of 3 years agency experience in SEO account management and providing clients with comprehensive SEO consultation and execution services
• Ability to demonstrate extensive experience within an SEO role and have strong analytical capabilities
• Experience in account managing UK and International brands
• Expert knowledge of SEO strategies and best practices including technical, outreach and content marketing
• Advance skills in using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful, rewarding company who offer great long-term progression opportunities, in a role that offers autonomy and responsibility!