A Maintenance Engineer vacancy has arisen to join a global FMCG company based in Sudbury, Suffolk.
Working hours - 4 x 12 hour shifts (2 days and 2 nights), then 4 days off
Salary - £35,000 - £38,000
Your objectives as a Maintenance Engineer:
1. Responsible for technical performance of plant over shift.
2. Work as a member of the team to achieve objectives and performance targets for area of responsibility by safely and effectively maintaining machines, equipment, processes and systems.
3. To cover breakdowns and participate in line improvements across the manufacturing facility.
Requirements to be considered for the position:
1. Proven experience as a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, ideally within FMCG.
2. Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS)
3. BTEC ONC or equivalent within a relevant Mechanical / Electrical field.
4. Experience in coaching and cooperating with people
5. Ability to identify appropriate solutions to day-to-day issues.