Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an independent family company which have vacancies for a Skilled Operator to support their busy production operation The company continues to experience rapid growth and there are great opportunities for a Skilled Production Operator to join a highly successful business.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- Generous Pension contribution and a Profit Share scheme
- 39 hour week - Monday to Friday 7:00 -15:30 or 08:45 - 17:15
- 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays (rising to 25 days after 5 years)
- Excellent training and a clear path for progression
- Uniform provided plus cleaning allowance
- Independent family run business (Investors in People accredited)
As a Skilled Production Operator you will be accountable for running a number of machine centres in the bottling area. You will have some experience of leading a team of unskilled operators. You will be responsible for decision making based on regular management information to ensure that production is as lean as possible and targets are consistently achieved by production staff working under your direction.
Candidates must have:
- Experience of working within a production line environment, ideally FMCG, and running and changing machines over
- Experience of leading and running temporary labour (via a Recruitment Agency)
- 3 GCSE passes at grade A-C including maths or equivalent.
- Ability to complete induction training for new staff and maintain standards
- Experience risk assessments
- Experience of stock control
- Trained and competent in 5S improvement techniques
- A willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and good numerical skills
- Basic level computer skills
- Flexibility and a team work ethic
- Commitment to Company Values