- To carry out routine inspections of aircraft safety equipment including, life rafts, escape slides and helicopter floats;
- To follow and adhere to written procedures regarding servicing of equipment and health, safety and environmental requirements.
Duties and Standards:
- Ensure full awareness and understanding of the risks involved in the operations undertaken;
- Wearing the appropriate PPE at all times;
- Taking action to ensure your and your colleagues’ safety at all times;
- Raising ideas for improvement and areas of concern;
- Reporting all accidents and near misses and participate fully in any investigations;
- Carrying out necessary repairs;
- Performing each step of the process in a careful and safe manner;
- Monitoring quality of own work and repairs;
NB: please note that the above duties do not represent all of the duties that the job holder may be asked and expected to undertake. He/she may be expected to undertake other tasks as long as they fall within the broad remit of the job.