An experienced Supply Chain Coordinator is required to join a global manufacturer based at their site in Sudbury, Suffolk.
This is a 12-month fixed term contract, with a competitive salary on offer alongside an attractive benefits package which can be altered to suit your lifestyle.
• Develop and implement an optimised long term production plan that can meet the strategic business plans balancing supply and demand;
• Actively participate in Sales and Operations Planning meetings providing up-to-date production rates and understanding production bottlenecks and critical resources;
• Develop and implement reliable master production schedules (MPS) that meet the desired customer service levels, while optimising inventory investment as well as making the best use of material, labour and equipment;
• Analyse different short and long term planning scenarios considering the different forecast plans and capacity planning options, as well as the customer service and cost impact;
• Communicate clearly and regularly with all stakeholders especially manufacturing and sales/demand planners in order to devise realistic production plans;
• Deal with MPS changes in a timely manner and agreeing with sales, manufacturing and procurement considering all potential impacts to the supply chain;
• Actively participate in capacity planning projects with manufacturing and take the lead implementing change on production planning processes in line with strategic business and department goals;
• Supply Chain experience, ideally capacity and production planning related
• Certification of a professional body associated with planning preferred
• Broad knowledge of production and capacity planning, S&OP, manufacturing processes
• The ideal candidate will have proven experience of working with an ERP system, preferably SAP
• Strong Analytical Skills – ability to deal with large amounts of complex data
• Highly organised and results oriented
• Open Communication – ability to communicate clearly in both written and verbal forms, influence and engage across global, cross-functional groups
• Ability to drive and deliver new initiatives and process improvements
• Familiar with lean concepts and tools
For more information please contact Lisa Cleverley at the Just Recruitment Group - Sudbury office.