The Just Recruitment Group is seeking a Supply Chain Manager for an extremely fast growing local wholesale company. The successful candidate will be responsible in supporting and delivering supply chain elements of the business strategy, managing 5 Supply Chain Planners.
- Delivering range and product launches to meet agreed business timelines.
- Managing the ordering parameters through MQQ's, lead times, order frequency and safety stocks to optimise stock availability and OTIF.
- Ensuring suppliers receive and send order confirmations.
- Managing the reduction of back orders.
- Tracking and managing supplier performance through regular reviews.
- Working collaboratively and cross functionally across the business.
- Strategically working alongside the warehouse and logistics team to deliver a more efficient supply chain and logistics process.
- Working collaboratively and strategically with other functions within the business.
- Experience af supply chain management and logistics.
- Strong project management background.
- Strong analytical and comercial accumen.
- Experience in cross functional working.Advanced user of MS Excel.
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills.
- Strong commercial accumen.
- A drive for continuous improvement.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, click the link above or email firstname.lastname@example.org.