Are you a creative, ambitious designer looking for an exciting new role? Or perhaps a graduate, looking to kick start your career with a well-established agency? We have a fantastic opportunity for you!
The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Supporting Designer for our client, a leading and well-established company based in the Essex area.
Working as part of a social, dynamic and fast-paced team environment the role of the Supporting Designer is to deliver high quality creative concepts and design solutions for each project assigned. As a creative team member you will be required to contribute to the wider creative thinking of the business and integrate those ideas into developing better standards of work, improving client-facing designs or presentations.
Some duties will include:
* Creation of high quality concept designs for necessary projects.
* To work alongside the studio team to understand the project requirements and deliver them in accordance with the written brief.
* To liaise and communicate effectively with the Client Services team to ensure the desired outcome is reached and the creative output complies with the needs of any marketing and strategic requirements.
* Supporting the Creative Director and Head of Creative in bringing branding, design themes and relevant creative projects to life.
Our client is looking for:
* A relevant degree or similar level/achievement.
* A previous position held within a similar role preferred - not essential if recent graduate
Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Software – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat. Experience in After Effects and Premier are a plus.
* Ability to multi-task various goals and objectives - deadline driven.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills.
* A strong team player.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines.
* An ambitious and driven individual
This is an amazing opportunity to join a reputable, rewarding company who offer great career progression, a social & fun working environment, benefits package & free onsite parking!
Please note a portfolio of work will be required.